Are you currently interested in Preschool or Kindergarten?
Call for 2017-2018 session availability
Our 2018-2019 Registration is now open
A traditional setting for your child with forward thinking strategies and teaching practices.
Individualized learning in our low student/teacher ratio classrooms provide an ideal learning environment. Helping students discover new ways to learn and develop the skills they need for becoming successful, critical and creative learners.
A dedicated staff and administration using the best practices for teaching to the whole child, academically, emotionally, cognitively, spiritually as well as their physical attributes.
Low classroom ratios where individualized instruction is part a child’s learning process every day. An exceptional early childhood program establishing a standard in excellence in early education for more than 25 years.
Choose WSCA for the right reasons:
- Established early childhood school since 1990
- Classroom size limited to 10 Students per preschool room, 15 for kindergarten
- All preschool and kindergarten teachers have bachelors or masters degrees
- Kindergarten students are eligible for speech and language screening and services through Indian Prairie School District 204
- Illinois State Board of Education Registered
- Regardless of residency, all students at WSCA are eligible to receive screening and services from District 204 for Title III: English Language Learners (ELL) and Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) services
- Customized programming to meet family needs and schedules
- Parent involvement: holiday parties, field trips, mystery readers, journal writing, etc.
- Common Core curriculum for all ages and classrooms
- Fine Arts
- Social Emotional
- Before and After school care available
- Academic based Enrichment classes
- Assemblies and Seasonal Programs
- Fall and Spring Conferences based on Core Curriculum assessments and ASQ screenings
- Follow Dist. 204 days off for state holidays, winter/spring breaks, full in-service and emergency days
Providing students with the knowledge and skill to navigate through educational and curricula based apps supporting the core curriculum. Teachers and students can utilize the iPads for storytelling, comprehension evaluation, videoing stories, plays, oral book reports, mathematical concepts and computation, art and music enrichment.
Set up a tour today to learn about our:
- Conferencing and assessment tools
- Assemblies and Special Days
- Classroom support
- STEP parenting program
- Field Trips
- Enrichment programs
- “Plus” Before and After school program
- Summer camp options